Sunday 23 January 2011

The Flight Of Birds

Hi :) I am Antony Robot Wells (Might be robert actually, but robot is so much cooler.)

Let me introduce you to something you may not have heard of. Xeno 3.0.

What is Xeno 3.0? A Synthethic Existence wrapped around our minds? Well, no. That's the matrix. But this is a 3D game creation ide designed to allow you to easily, quickly and very very powerfully(In terms of flexibilty and bredth of possiblity) construct the game of your geeky dreams.


The initial build is targetted at Windows XP and above. But the code, and engine are mostly cross platform, so mac and linux versions are planned. and no, the linux version won't be free. There will be a free edition, but the pro version will be commercial on mac.

Now, onto versions.

Community Edition - This will be 100% free for everyone in the world. Up your game.

Pro Edition - for the more discerning developer, who requires total control(I.e source of engine) and 12/7 email support. (I do have to sleep...:) )


Anyway, this is my first ever real blog. I'm not Mr Internet you see. I tend to just spend my time coding the engine, ide etc. So if this blog is awful compared to Bill Cliton's one you just read. Don't hate me. Hate my inability to type a good blog :) lol